Small Red and white pin ? ? ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Small Red and white pin ? ? ??

I was wondering if anyone could post a picture of a small white and red pin that looks like a NSDAP party pin only much smaller. It also has something to do young people......something about KINDER ?
    Last edited by Christopher Garbis; 03-29-2006, 12:55 PM.

Originally posted by Great Dictator
    I was wondering if anyone could post a picture of a small white and red pin that looks like a NSDAP party pin only much smaller. It also has something to do young people......?
    hi is it "deutshe kinderschar " ? if so there is a thread in this forum with illustrations , i think its titled kinderschar badge , cheers Terry

Comment

Yup that is the badge I was talking about.....I have a friend that has one for sale and I want to buy it but I want to make sure that it is real. So with that said does anyone know of anything to look out for in terms of fakes ? How much are they worth ?
      Last edited by Christopher Garbis; 03-29-2006, 01:35 PM.

Comment

I did a thread search on this pin and came up with these three examples each one represents a different period of time, one from 1933-34 the second one is a transitional piece 1934-35 and finally a post 1935 piece all by the same maker these three clearly show the progression of the reverse marking used while the front basically stayed the same.
        Attached Files

Comment

Thank you James....I cant wait till May when I get to see this badge again. He wants 125 for it but I know I can talk him down on it and probably get it less. Do you think that 125 is a good price for this little pin ?

Comment

Originally posted by jnoble
            I did a thread search on this pin and came up with these three examples each one represents a different period of time, one from 1933-34 the second one is a transitional piece 1934-35 and finally a post 1935 piece all by the same maker these three clearly show the progression of the reverse marking used while the front basically stayed the same.
            Excellent idea James.

What I find interesting with the first 2 is the distinct style of the letter "K". If the 3rd badge is genuine, then they obviously changed the die or style.

Cheers
            Don

Comment

theres one in third reich depot for $85,

Comment

I now have the second pin in james post, (thanks to Mike Pinkus), I also had an example of the third pin - marked M1/63 which I believe was brand new. The pin I got from Mike is much thinner than the pin marked M1/63, and the 63 mark itself matches up with other examples I've seen. I don't like the M1/63, but that's just me.
                thanks jamie

Comment

I see what you mean Don not only is the K sharper but all the letters are much cleaner and squared off. But it would make sense if you were retooling to comply to the new RZM code one might as well start off with a fresh set of dies.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
                  X