Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A few tinnies/pins

Hello,
    Got a new scanner so I thought I would scan a couple pictures of a few tinnies/pins that I picked up from a couple of Veterans. I don't think there are any that are too exceptional or rare, but I like them. Keeps my overall collection diverse. Opinions good or bad are welcome. Thanks

Steve
    Attached Files

couple others.....
    Attached Files

Comment

Steve, You are too modest. I see a few in there that would look good in my riker box. I think you have more than a few tinnies there. More like quite a few. Do you own any rference books? Thanks for showing them. Robert

Comment

Hi Robert,

Your far to kind! I do have Tieste's volume II unfortunantly volume I is out of print, but I couldn't find that many that I had in Volume II anyway.

What I really need is someone who knows more about tinnies than I do to help me identify them and put a ballpark value on them. Not that I'm really concerned with how much their worth just I think most of us who collect like to keep reference sheets for future use or God forbid something happens to us and our wife's/girlfiends/etc/ don't give'em away in a rummage sale pennies on the dollar! lolol

Regards,
        Steve

Originally posted by burgerhaus
        Steve, You are too modest. I see a few in there that would look good in my riker box. I think you have more than a few tinnies there. More like quite a few. Do you own any rference books? Thanks for showing them. Robert

Comment

Steve,
          Very nice collection indeed as all seem to be in excellent condition. The two that pop out the most are the SA BRIGADE 42 JENA and the 1933 NSDAP Reichsparteitag donation badges. Like Robert has stated already there are some I would be more then happy to make room for.

Comment

You have quite a nice collection of tinnies. Keep on going

Comment

Thanks for the kind words guys!!!!!

Steve

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X