Deutsche Jugend Arbeiter H.J.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deutsche Jugend Arbeiter H.J.

Is this Badge real or fake ? How much is it worth ?
    Attached Files

back
    Attached Files

Comment

What about this NSDAP Party badge also ? Real or Fake ?
      Attached Files

Comment

Back of the NSDAP....
        Attached Files

Comment

I do not like the pin setup on both of the badges.

Comment

i agree about the pin keepers on first glance...but these are not, i believe , the traditional bad ones...i think both pins are good....
            some makers...notably hoffstetter used the small size pin keeprs...i would feel better with this with clearer pics...but i believe both are fine..in fact the DJ pin looks like a very desireable one
            mike

Comment

Well I could get better pics tonight after I get off of work. I will have to do it as I watch USC kill Texas.......anyways thanks Mike.

Originally posted by Mike Pinkus
              i agree about the pin keepers on first glance...but these are not, i believe , the traditional bad ones...i think both pins are good....
              some makers...notably hoffstetter used the small size pin keeprs...i would feel better with this with clearer pics...but i believe both are fine..in fact the DJ pin looks like a very desireable one
              mike

Comment

Question: I searched Alfred Stubbl as said on the DJ badge but nothing came up, but Alfred Stubbe gave some more results. Am i reading it wrong on the badge or is this the normal maker stamp of Alfred Stubbe?
                Last edited by Rik; 01-04-2006, 04:52 PM.

Comment

He Mike I've been searching for a party badge that matches this one, but I couldn't find one, do you have one? (searched the database and saw a few that came close but did not match)
                  I do have a RLB badge that matches this pin, and the "copperish" gloss coming trough on the back an on the outside a metalish look. But I think that's a fake.

Comment

sauron_r
                    Here is the normal makers mark for Alfred Stubbe this one of his DRK badges.
                    Attached Files

Comment

So should I TRASH the DJ & the NSDAP party badges ?

Hey guys I also have a HJ Shooting badge a couple of threads down. Could you guys give me your thoughts on that one too ?

Comment

No do not trash them! Mike is an expert and I'm still learning to know these badges so there is a great chance that the points that I make are not correct. Just want to learn of these badges.

Looking at the DJ badge I noticed something else, the rays( do not know the correct spelling) of the sun are very short in comparison to other DJ(early)badges. Or is this a specific maker thing?

Comment

ok...i am back...while i apreciate the expert comment, i do not subscribe to it...perhaps a better informed opinion is a better way of stating it...i firmly believe there are no experts in this hobby...not any of the big US or German dealers or any of the names on this forum...it is very important as collectors to use others opinions to form your own....but no one holds the holy grail...
                          that being said..here are my early HJ pins...notice there are different styles on the fronts...as well as different attachment methods...
                          in the reverse pic i added an NSLB pin on the lower left...you can see what i mean about hoffstetter pins....they used a much narrower pin plate.
                          i would like to see better pics of both pieces....but i still feel they are both ok.
                          mike
                          Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Here's the only one I have, must be early thirties as the only mark is the Ges Gesch on the attachment plate.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 3 users online. 0 members and 3 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X