Show Your Type II Blue Frauenschaft Badge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Show Your Type II Blue Frauenschaft Badge

Guys, The day after Christmas and we all feel a little blue....so here goes. The thing I don't like about this one is how high the attaching pin and keeper are mounted on the reverse. Take a look please, show me yours please and have a great week please. Thank you all Robert

The Front
    Attached Files

Comment

And the rverse. Thanks for looking
      Attached Files

Comment

Hi,

I like your pin. It is a very nice original with a good maker. I have one just like it with the round pin plate up high on the back. Very nice piece.

John

Comment

Here is my M1/92. Cheers, Torsten.
          Attached Files

Comment

and the reverse...
            Originally posted by torstenbel
            Here is my M1/92. Cheers, Torsten.
            Attached Files

Comment

Sorry I haven't done very well on enlargeing these:it's am M1/73 maker
              Attached Files

Comment

rev The same RZM marking as Torsten's
                Attached Files

Comment

Hello,

Many or most collectors believe that the article in the Military Advisor on Frauenschaft pins to be the "bible" or complete guide to these pins. I am still very skeptical about the article. I am listing pics of this pin which does NOT match any of the data in the article as to makers for this level pin or type pin. I am 100% sure that this is an original pin none the less. So, before putting too much faith in one source that does not cite any sources for the data in the article, collectors please use some common sense when finding frauenschaft pins with makers that are not in the article. It does not automatically disqualify it from being an original pin.

John
                  Attached Files

Comment

reverse:

Notice it has a different maker not even mentioned in the article found in the Military Advisor on Frauenschaft pins.
                    Attached Files

Comment

I assume the narrow and wide outer borders are just differences between different makers?? Cheers, Torsten.

Comment

Torsten, I beleive the width of the silver border denotes rank. Wide border leader....narrow staff. Don't hold me to this but I beleive that's how it worked. Robert

Comment

My Ortsfrauenschaftsleiterin pin, is maker number 46 which may be Alfred Stubbe, Berlin. But I have no idea how to post a photo. Sorry.
                          Regards
                          Matt Gibbs

Comment

Robert is correct, the border denote rank & where the staff worked.

Matt, you have to pay the membership fee to post images here. If you want, you can send me them I will post them for you.

Cheers
                            Don

Comment

Thanks

Hello Don,
                              I don't drop into this forum as often as I might ya see, so I didn't know.
                              I'll just have to do without I guess. I know its original so I don't need an opinion. I'm going to drop some pics on the ahf thread at some point in the near future - thats not an advert, and I thank you for your offer but to send on email I will need to reduce them down and I have not done that yet. Too much to do never enough time!
                              Kind regards
                              Matt

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X