kinderschar badge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kinderschar badge

hi guys , unfortunately no picture but any info on this ? white enamel , red swasticka in centre, with "deutshe kinderschar . n.s.f." round the edge reverse is rzm and m1/63 smaller than an average nsdap badge any ideas ?

I beleive this is the one you are referring to. My reference book does not have it with RZM markings but that does not mean it is not to be so. I have seen a few of these with the maker number you mention for sale. The last one was $90 US at a show. I stepped away because it looked and felt like it was brand new. This is an uncommon badge IMO. Perhaps others with more insight and expertise can chime in. I hope this helps. Merry Christmas. Robert

Comment

thanks Rob , thats the beast , all the best to you also ,cheers Terry

Comment

As Robert correctly points out, a very scarce badge, & one that has been faked in the past. They can also go for quite high prices sometimes.

We'd really need to see a picture to make a decent judgement I'm afraid. I personally would rather not have an RZM one, but I think that they may have been covered by it, sjl will be able to confirm this or not if he passes by.

Cheers
        Don

Comment

heres one i have...i think it is a good one
          mike
          Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

yes Mike, yours is very similar , this other one has no gesch ges and has m1/63 instead of just 63 would there be these sort of differences? i like yours better

Comment

Terry
                i would assume this is an earlier variation...compared to the one you have seen...any chance of a picture?
                mike

Comment

How about this one...?

Scott
                  Attached Files

Comment

Reverse...slightly vaulted
                    Attached Files

Comment

Hi, I have my reservations about the rzm badges. I have not seen but a couple with the name in the reverse. Here is pics of my badge in my collection.
                      Attached Files

Comment

the reverse
                        Attached Files

Comment

Nice one John

Scott

Comment

Originally posted by Herc1
                            Reverse...slightly vaulted
                            thats the one Scott, go on shoot me down its a fake isn t it ?

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                            X