Identification help on a couple...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Identification help on a couple...

Greetings all, don't post here usually, but received a couple of pins today that I would appreciate a little help on.
    Specifically the top right, top left, and the 2 tinnies on the bottom. I see on the bottom one is Jugendfest 1937 (pin missing) and the other Reichsparteitag 1935. The back on the 1935 pin looks interesting, if I could get some info on that.
    Many thanks to any and all inputs in advance!
    Hank
    Last edited by hankmeister; 01-05-2006, 09:59 AM.
    Unless it was nighttime, or the weather was bad, and you were running out of gas - then it was a sweaty nightmare, like a monkey f*ing a skunk.
    ~ Dan Hampton, Viper Pilot

Reverse

And the other sides....
    Last edited by hankmeister; 01-05-2006, 09:59 AM.
    Unless it was nighttime, or the weather was bad, and you were running out of gas - then it was a sweaty nightmare, like a monkey f*ing a skunk.

Comment

Hi Hank,

On the Reichsparteitag 1935 badge, the manufacturer is the L. Christian Lauer company in Nürnberg (they also had an office in Berlin, see the back of this 1934 Reichsparteitag badge). The LN is one of the Lauer logos.

Is that 1790 number stamped into the badge? I've never noticed something like that on a tinnie before.

Regards,
      Greg
      Attached Files
      sigpicFacebook "Tigers in the Ardennes" book page
      www.facebook.com/TigersintheArdennes

Comment

Originally posted by Greg Walden
        Hi Hank,

On the Reichsparteitag 1935 badge, the manufacturer is the L. Christian Lauer company in Nürnberg (they also had an office in Berlin, see the back of this 1934 Reichsparteitag badge). The LN is one of the Lauer logos.

Is that 1790 number stamped into the badge? I've never noticed something like that on a tinnie before.

Regards,
        Greg
        Thanks much Greg. Yes, the '1790' is stamped into the badge. These all came together along with the Kriegsmarine magazines posted in the Paper Items forum. Unfortunately, except for the fact they came from somebody associated with the KM, I have no further background on them. They came from German eBay out of an estate sale.

Hank

Comment

I have the same 1935 Reichsparteitag badge by Lauer marked with the 1790 stamp that maybe the year the firm was established.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
          X