1934 prussian fire svce medal box?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1934 prussian fire svce medal box?

I happened to be looking at the hiscoll lmilitaria website and found this 1934 prussian fire svce badge but my question is regarding the box it is in. I always thought that the official box used to house this badge was a black leatherette outside with a light blue fitted interior that the badge fit in. I was just wondering whether this case is also used to house this badge or is the seller mistaken? thanks for any info
    Duzig(Bill)

I think that Mario made a little mistake.

Comment

Thank you for your reply. As I mentioned I had never seen this box or heard it mentioned before as being original to the medal.
      thanks again
      Duzig(Bill)

Comment

Hello:

This belongs to a friend and this is the only picture I have but the case does match the description given by Bill.

Curt
        Attached Files

Comment

Hello, Curt that is the same type of case that I have for my badge & the only one I had heard that was supposed to go with that badge so that's why I asked about the one shown on the above mentioned website. Again, thanks for your comments and info
          Bill

Comment

Originally posted by Duzig View Post
            I happened to be looking at the hiscoll lmilitaria website and found this 1934 prussian fire svce badge but my question is regarding the box it is in. I always thought that the official box used to house this badge was a black leatherette outside with a light blue fitted interior that the badge fit in. I was just wondering whether this case is also used to house this badge or is the seller mistaken? thanks for any info
            Duzig(Bill)
            You are correct. It comes in a case, not a box.

Comment

Check out our fire service medal selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our memorabilia shops. mapquest directions

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X