HJ proficiency RZM 1/72

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HJ proficiency RZM 1/72

How is this one? I say its good! This is used for informational purposes only. I’ve seen the marker have the rzm on the other side.
    Attached Files

Normally, they have to be numbered !!! I got only one late war made in zink, which has no number.

Comment

Originally posted by Reinhard2 View Post
      Normally, they have to be numbered !!! I got only one late war made in zink, which has no number.
      This is a late war example. No number. Saw one on emedals just like this one.

Comment

Got this one from a reputable dealer too. Is it good?

Comment

Anyone else want to give this a try. Got it at griffinmiltaria. I looked elsewhere and I see a few that are not numbered. Thanks all.

Comment

Many are not numbered, this only means they were not issued to a particular individual.
            Some are stamped with a "B" on the reverse which indicates a replacement.
            Ralph.

Comment

Sorry, but nearly all were numbered. The exception with the B is due to loss of the awarded numbered badge and its replacement.

Comment

Originally posted by Reinhard2 View Post
                Sorry, but nearly all were numbered. The exception with the B is due to loss of the awarded numbered badge and its replacement.
                Also some have had the serial #defaced with lines thru it to cancel that award #.
                Regards,
                Michael H.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by rlimike; 06-02-2020, 02:33 PM.

Comment

You're right. I forgot to mention it. But nearly all were stamped.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
                  X