NSDAP party badge opinion needed on TWO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NSDAP party badge opinion needed on TWO

Always though the "Golden Rule" on Gold Party Badges was/is they are always numbered, so I am pretty sure the larger one is bogus.

The smaller one though missing its hardware is faintly numbered...

Opinions and Info if possible please, and as always Thank You
    Attached Files

The small Fuess badge actually has a chance. The front lettering details are good, but it is - to put it mildly - very worn. I give it a tentative thumbs up. The drill hole right through is weird. Someone probably wanted to wear it on a string post-war.

I don't like the leaves on the large badge or the dots under the red enamel. A completely unmarked back is also not good. I also see the right arm of the swastika doesn't touch the inside of the circle - bad.

Comment

Thx, appreciate the feedback, knew the larger one was bad, and also have no idea why someone would have drilled a hole through the smaller one, these were both floating inside a lot of other items I purchased

Comment

I agree with Stephen. The large one is not good. The small one looks like a genuine Fuess but in this condition it had to be Hitler's personal badge before I wish I could buy it!

Regards, Wim
        Freedom is not for Free

Comment

I would either keep it or sell it and even if I did sell it would go very cheap

I do have the hardware for it, I plan on repairing it

Comment

Originally posted by midwaymilitaria View Post
            I would either keep it or sell it and even if I did sell it would go very cheap

I do have the hardware for it, I plan on repairing it

It's beyond repair, because someone drilled a hole to possibly wear it as a pendant.

Comment

The hardware has been repaired, ill sell it at one of the next shows I attend for cheap. Thx again for the input

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X