Ratisbon Auction Redux

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by der-hase-fee View Post
    Now that's where the weasel is hiding after it got banned from YouTube as well ! Per his own account: "YouTube wiped my channel for HATE SPEECH".

And he is still holding a grudge.

Capture.JPG

But his comments on the two older gentlemen isn't too far off.

Comment

Originally posted by der-hase-fee View Post
      And he is still holding a grudge.

[ATTACH]4597554[/ATTACH]

But his comments on the two older gentlemen isn't too far off.
      Yes he and the WAF are not exactly a good match. Th same counts for GCA Personally I only have to admit that I learned a lot from him and I respect him for that. The way it was brought was not always kind but he discovered and unmasked a huge pile of fakes. It's not for nothing his old nickname was Spitfire Jo.

Regards, Wim
      Freedom is not for Free

Comment

Wim, I mostly agree with you and I have always said that Jo has done some great work and continues to do so and I for one would liked to have been able to have some serious discussions with him on certain things but any decent conversation with him is impossible.

Also, and this is the worrying thing, some of his misinformation and egotistical opinions have been very damaging and destructive to the hobby.

In my opinion, and I do not and will not speak for anyone else, his good work is being let down by his behaviour and misinformation.

He is banned from most platforms and that is not due to a conspiracy of the "old guard" it is because of his behaviour and he is getting increasingly erratic and needs to ease off on the weed.

Jo has made some interesting points regarding the Gahr SS pin but my point is valid yet I doubt Jo would even entertain this as in his opinion he has found the smoking gun and in his little pond he is the big fish and he is right and everyone else had better listen to him and only him as he is the only authority....on everything!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
        X