Silver 1929 Nuremberg Badge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Silver 1929 Nuremberg Badge

Just got this badge in the mail. I believe this badge to be a genuine Hoffstatter RPT 1929 badge from what I have read from the sticky. I also purchased said badge from a forum sponsor. But, I would still like the opinion from the old timers. Sorry for the pictures. They're the best I could do.
    Attached Files

A textbook example.

Comment

Looks nice, great condition!

Comment

A wonderful example of an increasingly scarce badge - my personal favourite Rally badge too - - thanks for sharing.

Comment

Originally posted by DanCz View Post
          A wonderful example of an increasingly scarce badge - my personal favourite Rally badge too - - thanks for sharing.
          Fully agree!

Peter

Comment

Does anyone have an answer to the question: What does the silver color of this '29 RPT Badge indicate?

Many thanks,

Br. James

Comment

Originally posted by Br. James View Post
              Does anyone have an answer to the question: What does the silver color of this '29 RPT Badge indicate?

Many thanks,

Br. James
              Don’t think there is a definitive answer James.

Comment

"Don’t think there is a definitive answer James."

That's what I thought, Erich; thanks for restating it. That said, this piece does appear to be original to the period, so I guess that's a good enough reason to add it to one's RPT collection...and then have the patience to wait for further details to turn up at some point in the future...!

Cheers, Erich,

Br. James

Comment

It ought to be the same as for the Potsdam badge from the Hitlerjugend: Only those persons which participated in the demonstration/show had the right to wear furthermore a silvered badge (as for 100.000 HJ members in Potsdam who defiled in front of Hitler).

Comment

Originally posted by Reinhard2 View Post
                    It ought to be the same as for the Potsdam badge from the Hitlerjugend: Only those persons which participated in the demonstration/show had the right to wear furthermore a silvered badge (as for 100.000 HJ members in Potsdam who defiled in front of Hitler).
                    Interesting, but what about the bronze one?

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

Comment

The bronze one from Potsdam was the simple meeting/rally badge which was worn during the meeting (see the booklet Aufbau und Abzeichen der Hitler-Jugend, edited by the Reichsjugendführung and printed from the Denckler-Verlag may be in 1938, page 86 chapter e) from visitors. So the same ought to be with the bronze Nürnberg badge.
                      Last edited by Reinhard2; 02-24-2020, 02:23 PM.

Comment

Thank you all!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                        X