Gold Party Badge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stephen!
    I hope you don't have the same problem I did, my original hosting company was purchased several times. I paid many years in advance too. When it was time to re-new no one had any idea how to take my money. To make a long story short some Chinese company took control of my domain name and charged me crazy money to get it back!!
    I don't know if it is possible on my site but if it is I would offer to host your information. If you want me to look into it send me a pm.
    Bob
    www.collectortocollectormilitaria.com

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BobI View Post
      Your website was a great learning tool many years ago, Thank You!
      Bob
      Hi Bobl, check the website again, it also contains the fake 80' you have listed on your website here for 850.00$.

Comment

Greg,
        That badge was sold and the buyer refunded 100% already. When I have time I will remove it. Very interesting, did you join to only say this as your first post? I make very few mistakes but.....it happens in this hobby. Sorry to the buyer but the actions taken by me are what should be done.
        Bob

sigpic

Comment

Was an easy mistake to make Bob �� please don’t troll Bob with your first post! he’s held his hands up to making an error and rectified it straight away, certainly he’s one of the good guys out there dealer wise ��

Comment

I wasn't trolling, I didn't know it was sold. Mistake happens yes!

Comment

Thanks John!
              And I still need to remove it but it will not be sold again, now that I know.
              Thanks again guys!
              Bob

sigpic

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X