Named Gold Party Badge Otto Zimmermann # 13508

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Named Gold Party Badge Otto Zimmermann # 13508

Could I please have help with this Gold Party Badge. It is number 13508 and is supposed to belonged to Otto Zimmermann. He was killed in August 1941.

I was wondering if this badge is indeed original and if there is any way to find out about Zimmermann.

Thanks, Tom.
    Attached Files

All good here as well.
    Since you have some copies of contemporary documentation, it can be assumed that the archives have already been searched. "Otto Zimmermann" was a very common name, so finding anything online appears to be unlikely. Finding any more artifacts belonging to the same person is even less likely.

Comment

Same here, Tom, as Andreas says. You might want to approach Robert McDivitt, a professional researcher well-known among us, to ask if he can provide further documentation on this person, "Otto Zimmermann." McDivitt's research often includes photocopies of the subject's NSDAP Membeship Book or other documentation, and if you own this large Deschler GPB, you will probably want to have whatever further information is possible to obtain. Let me know if you need McDivitt's contact information.

Cheers,

Br. James

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
      X