Bloodorder #4021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bloodorder #4021

Is this number researchable ? anyone knows ?
    Attached Files

Unidentifiable at this time but a very late issue most likely to an Austrian.

Comment

If someone finds the list let me know please!
      Attached Files

Comment

The list of names exist but the numbers key does not.

Comment

Blutorden liste 1-1500.

Unfortunately I haven’t been able to find a list containing 1500+ recipients.

http://www.ssdaggers.com/BO/blutorden.html

Kind regards
          vonLind

Comment

You can find the list of the 2nd patterns recipients for example in Patzall book « Das Ehrenzeichen vom 9. November 1923 ». But as Erich said the matching numbers are not known yet

Comment

Thank’s for the book-tips!

Comment

Originally posted by schoenwurf View Post
                You can find the list of the 2nd patterns recipients for example in Patzall book « Das Ehrenzeichen vom 9. November 1923 ». But as Erich said the matching numbers are not known yet
                I am sure all realize that the lists reprinted in Patzwall's book are from archival records titled "Vorschlag". Those were lists of proposed recipients of the second issue of the BO, not lists of actual recipients. I found the Vorschlag lists in the US Archives. Lists of actual recipients were not found.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeW View Post
                  I am sure all realize that the lists reprinted in Patzwall's book are from archival records titled "Vorschlag". Those were lists of proposed recipients of the second issue of the BO, not lists of actual recipients. I found the Vorschlag lists in the US Archives. Lists of actual recipients were not found.
                  Thanks for the correction Joe.

Comment

Originally posted by ErichS View Post
                    Thanks for the correction Joe.
                    I don't mean to be pedantic about it Erich, but we tend to forget they are lists of proposed recipients. Perhaps all received one; or perhaps some were rejected.

Comment

This can be answered clearly: the Vorschlagslisten were named Vorschlagslisten because this was the "Vorschlag for the Führer".
                      But the "Vorschlagslisten" got legal vality because they were published as "Erlasse des Reichsschatzmeisters" (enactment). All of them. Except the awardings 1944. The exact wording in the "Erlass" was:
                      "Der Führer hat nachstehenden Parteigenossen den Böutorden der NSDAP verliehen: Vorschlagsliste X vom 10. August 1939:.....
                      All of these men and women on the 28 Vorschlagslisten (27 to be precise because list 5 was left off for some reasons) got their BO.
                      They audit was done before.

Comment

Originally posted by Blistex1972 View Post
                        This can be answered clearly: the Vorschlagslisten were named Vorschlagslisten because this was the "Vorschlag for the Führer".
                        But the "Vorschlagslisten" got legal vality because they were published as "Erlasse des Reichsschatzmeisters" (enactment). All of them. Except the awardings 1944. The exact wording in the "Erlass" was:
                        "Der Führer hat nachstehenden Parteigenossen den Böutorden der NSDAP verliehen: Vorschlagsliste X vom 10. August 1939:.....
                        All of these men and women on the 28 Vorschlagslisten (27 to be precise because list 5 was left off for some reasons) got their BO.

Thank you for the correction. My copies did not have the RZM connection.

Erich, sorry for the mis-information and pontification.

Comment

Originally posted by Blistex1972 View Post
                          Recht interessanter Beitrag
                          Danke dir

Comment

Originally posted by JoeW View Post
                            Thank you for the correction. My copies did not have the RZM connection.

Erich, sorry for the mis-information and pontification.

Comment

Great work here

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X