• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NSDAP Holster

Hello,
    I just found this holster.
    Can you tell me if it’s original ?
    What would be the selling price of that case, because I don’t think I’ll keep it.
    Thank you.
    Best regards.
    Patrick.

I'm not an expert but it looks right to me from the few I have seen at shows. Very nice PPK holster for party leader. Lets see what others think.

Comment

Very nice example that looks original to me. I'm not sure exactly how much they go for these days (I have only SA examples which tend to be more expensive) but I've seen these listed in the neighborhood of $1600.00 to $2000.00. What they will actually bring I don't know.
      Erich
      Festina lente!

Comment

Yes, I've seen them listed for these prices but I've never seen one sell for that. Heck the rzm marked party leader pistol sells for 1500-2000. That's the actual gun, I can't see the holster selling for more than the pistol. I guess it depends on how bad someone wants it though.

Comment

I've seen SA holsters for Walther PPs priced not too far different than the value of the pistol, and SA Sauer holsters for an even higher percentage of the pistol cost. As noted, asking price and selling price are two different things.
          Erich
          Festina lente!

Comment

The survival rate of guns is always higher than holsters, but condition is always the great determinant. This holster is in overall nuce shape as to markings and stitching, but the leather shows wear and some staining and it is missing the circular leather patch that covered the latch stud. I would ask a bit south of $1500.

Comment

Hello!
              I already bought this piece from the thread starter – at least I thought I did. He offered it to me for a price which I accepted. Price was below the 1.500 which were already mentioned in the thread. That was on April 24th. He wanted me to transfer the money to his bank account, but after I asked for the account number I never heard back from him again. He has not answered any PM since then – even though he was online meanwhile.
              Well, I can only assume, that someone else has made a better offer after our agreement. No problem with that. But in Germany we have a saying: „A man - a word“ and (not only as attorney) I still believe in that principle and never was disappointed in this forum by any member before. Frensh hopefully have similar common rules.
              To make it clear: It’s not the piece itself – it has not been on top of my wishlist and isn’t there now. Just took the opportunity. These holsters show up from time to time for better or worse prices. That’s no problem. And everybody who knows me also knows that I am not a bargain hunter or reseller. So I always offer a fair price to the best of my knowledge but of course also pay more if I really want a piece or if the seller convinces me of higher market prices. Always a question of negotiation.
              BUT what bothers me is the disrespectful behavior of the thread starter. One should consider all offers in advance of the own offer and agreement, not after. But even if not, the first buyer deserves at last an answer and a short explanation instead of silence. It’s not the way it should be between members of this forum.
              Wish You all a great sunday! Best regards, Thomas

Comment

Glad I did not take his offer then. I was offered the holster at a price below 1500 also but not a price I was happy with so I passed on it. I had been kicking myself a little but now I am happy I did.

Comment

Well,
                  it is not that I think he is sheating the final buyer with the piece. To make it clear: I did not pay (because did not get his account). What bothers me is just his behaviour.
                  Best, Thomas

Comment

NSDAP Holster

Hi, I have a holster similar to the one in this thread. I don't know much about it. There is no DRGM mark on it. There is a long ink mark in the inside that has been smeared away making it unreadable. opinions would be appreciated, Either way, it makes a great holster for a PPK, as I will either sell it as a repo or original eventually. Thanks in advance.
                    Attached Files

Comment

one more pic

another pic
                      Attached Files

Comment

Sorry I didn't see this before. Would like to see a closer one of the eagle on the flap, but it would appear to be an interesting variation of the standard PL PPK holster with a rounded latching strap instead of the standard folded end variety.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                        X