HJ Kreissieger 1939 Badge Opinions please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HJ Kreissieger 1939 Badge Opinions please

Hi Guys I just picked this one up a few days ago, I believe it is a good one but want to be sure.
    HJ Kreissieger Badge 1939 Maker Marked H. Aurich Dresden.16
    Thanks!
    Attached Files

One more pic
    Attached Files

Comment

A few more, more creme colored than pics show.
      Attached Files

Comment

Original.

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Symonds View Post
          Original.

Thanks!

Comment

Hi,

it is an Original.

Kr Markus

Comment

COLLECTING POLITICAL ITEMS, HJ AND SS

Comment

Nothing wrong with this one.

Regards, Wim
                Freedom is not for Free

Comment

Thanks guys! My first HJ piece.

Comment

Very nice!

I have the same badge (1939 Kreissieger by Aurich) in transit from Europe.... I sure hope it looks as good as yours when I get it

Best regards

JC

Comment

Hi,

if you interested in this topic, I can recommend my book. The Badges and Documents in the National Trade Competition.

Kr Markus

Comment

Originally posted by Jean-Claude View Post
                        Very nice!

I have the same badge (1939 Kreissieger by Aurich) in transit from Europe.... I sure hope it looks as good as yours when I get it

Best regards

JC
                        Thanks! This one kind of fell in my lap as I was not really looking for one nor knew a thing about them but glad I got it. Hope you get yours soon and you enjoy it. Post it up when you get it!

Comment

Originally posted by RamZ67 View Post
                          Thanks! This one kind of fell in my lap as I was not really looking for one nor knew a thing about them but glad I got it. Hope you get yours soon and you enjoy it. Post it up when you get it!
                          Hi Ram,

Not likely 'cause yours will be a tough act to follow and moreso now!

I just noticed while comparing yours to my dealer pictures that even if the overall/front condition is about the same mine has a round plate under the catch (yours doesnt) which doesnt give me a warm & fuzzy feeling. While mine was described as "lightly worn without damages or repairs" by the seller I may have focused too much on the fact the front HJ diamond enamel wasnt cracked, chipped or repaired (as a lot of them are) but didnt pay any attention to the catch

Take care

JC

Comment

Originally posted by Jean-Claude View Post
                            Hi Ram,

Not likely 'cause yours will be a tough act to follow and moreso now!

I just noticed while comparing yours to my dealer pictures that even if the overall/front condition is about the same mine has a round plate under the catch (yours doesnt) which doesnt give me a warm & fuzzy feeling. While mine was described as "lightly worn without damages or repairs" by the seller I may have focused too much on the fact the front HJ diamond enamel wasnt cracked, chipped or repaired (as a lot of them are) but didnt pay any attention to the catch

Take care

JC
                            Hi Jean Claude! Hopefully it does not mean bad news and its an old repair. I saw this one the other day for 225.00. The only other one I had ever seen was a fake so I did a crash course on here to make sure it was good before I bought it and it appeared correct to me based on the pics on here in other threads. I don't really know what they normally sell for but 225.00 seemed reasonable given the condition. Now I need to get a HJ armband and HJ Knife to go with it!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                            X