• Time
  • Show
Clear All

4-Place NSDAP Medal Bar from the Hierl family

W/ certificate of originality, & 2004 value of EU2400:
    Attached Files
    NEC SOLI CEDIT

Hello there,

Well, it is definitely not the medal bar of Konstantin Hierl. The bar looks fairly well made, but the 25-Year and 15-Year NSDAP LS Crosses do not look like originals to me. Looks like both were made from off the same tooling and the wreaths look absolutely horrid. Coloration on the 25-Year seems way off. Has the look of being artificially-antiqued. The bar does not give me a warm, fuzzy feeling.

Best regards,
    Tom
    Mihi libertas necessest!

Comment

Hello,

as Tom always stated this bar surely is not a Hierl bar.

The KVK looks like an original, the golden and blue DAZ´s are of course fakes, maybe the bronze one as well (the pic is not sharp enough).

The certificate comes from Dortmund, I´m sure it´s from Carsten Staegemeir, of of the biggest forger and crook.

All in all this bar is total crap.

Best Regards

Max_Porter

Comment

This medalbar has been discussed and recognized as a fake more than once (Austrian faker)

Comment

The wording of the COA (which is written in awfiul German, by the way) is also of interest:

"The medal bar described above and pictured below is an original KVK and 3 NSDAP DA's. The bar belonged to the Hierl family. Konstantin Hierl was the Reichsarbeitsführer."

So, basically all he says is that the KVK is original and that the bar belonged to a family named Hierl.

The last sentence merely leads the reader to assume that it is "the" Hierl family and that this is Konstantin Hierl's own bar.

Of course, it is clear that this couldn't possibly be KH's bar by the decorations alone:

He had the KVK with Swords and only the 10- and 15-year NSDAP DA. (Hierl joined the party in 1929 and even with pre-1933 service counting double, that's not sufficient to qualify for the 25-year grade by 1945).
          Also, why would Hierl only wear these four awards and not his many other ones like the WWI EK2, Bavarian MVO, HOH, 1914/18 Honor Cross, Schutzwall-Ehrenzeichen etc.?
          Last edited by HPL2008; 01-25-2019, 02:51 AM.

Comment

Those NSDAP medals are horrible. Anyone that would write a COA for them is either an idiot, or a fraud, in my opinion.

Comment

The Seller is a member of the Forum--all I can say for now.
              NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=990212
                NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

Originally posted by stonemint View Post
                  The Seller is a member of the Forum--all I can say for now.
                  Fortunately Peterpanneke has been expelled. He has been pulling this for a while now.

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=942398

Comment

yup... bad one and could fool somebody for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Yubari View Post
                      yup... bad one and could fool somebody for sure.
                      Really ? D'ya think ?

Comment

This POS sold on ebay for US $577.00. So, I guess it could fool someone. Tragic.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 3 users online. 0 members and 3 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                        X