• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice

imo original .

Those are far better pictures.

Comment

Finally, Bagde has arrived. Thank you for your opinions "der-hase-fee" and "ironfist"

Badge was not quite as good condition as I expected, but I'm still very pleased.

Regards
      Rainer
      Attached Files

Comment

It‘s only slightly worn without any enamel damage. That is not that easy to find !

Comment

Thanks for your kind words. Now that I look at it, it's not bad at all

Comment

Originally posted by Rainer S View Post
            Finally, Bagde has arrived. Thank you for your opinions "der-hase-fee" and "ironfist"

Badge was not quite as good condition as I expected, but I'm still very pleased.

Regards
            Rainer
            Very nice medal, IMO the 15 year is the most beautiful of the 3. Still looking to add one to my collection. Congrats!

Comment

Thank you for message "rebeldevil89". Its beauty, at least for me

Comment

Originally posted by Rainer S View Post
                Thank you for message "rebeldevil89". Its beauty, at least for me
                It really is a beauty! You said it wasn't as in good of condition as you thought it would be in, but as another gentleman pointed out, no enamel damage, and only a little wear; that's perfect IMO. What is a medal that's in mint condition? Wear shows that someone kept it with pride and was actually there!
                I wouldn't have it any other way. Again, you have very nice medal you should be proud to have in your collection.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X