X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hj diamond with oakleaves type c

Hello all

I wish you all an Happy new year and a lot of piece of collection
    I need your help about this golden Hitler Youth honour badge with oak leaves - type C
    iN FACT THERE IS EX

….Sorry for the wrong manipulation

I said I've seen exactely the same At "ULRICH OF ENGLAND" but with a very close number TELLING ME IT'S A GREAT MYSTERY

i LET YOU JUDGED

https://www.ulricofengland.com/index...o3q3r140532zc9

And here's mine
    Attached Files

Comment

And last… Do you agree with this : (from ULRICH of ENGLAND description)

[I][I]"Notes:This manufacture of the Hitler Youth Diamond in Gold with Oakleaves is now concidered the original manufacture type awarded to members of the Hitler Youth. Initially there was thought to have only been approximately 250 of this award. This led some researchers, such as Christopher Ailsby to erroneoulsy believe these were a possible fake, as the three known examples in collections were all in the 300-400 range of issue numbering. Today it is accepted that there was either far more than 250 awards made, or that a greater number had been manufactured and numbered ready to be awarded. This manufacture is clearly shown in the Bender publication, Political & Civil Awards Of The THird Reich page 194."

Comment

It's bullxxxx I'm afraid. These RZM pieces have nothing to do with the original Golden HJ Honour Award with oakleaves. Originals are much nicer than this.

Regards, Wim
        Freedom is not for Free

Comment

There's no mystery. BM 1/122 is a well-known fake mark that did not exist during the TR. Just google: BM 1/122

Using Ailsby as a reference? Shame on you Ulrich of England...

Comment

Yes - "BM" is generally considered a faker's mistake, wrongly combining the "M1' RZM license prefix with the "B" used on un-numbered replacement badges.

Absolutely bad.

Comment

THX
              That's exactly what I thougt, but ULRICH of ENGLAND seemed sor sure

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X