• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rare: Hj badge for earned foreigners !

Hello

i want to show this extrem rare Badge.
    It´s a HJ Badge for earned foreigners.
    I saw about 3 oder 4 before.
    Helmut Weitze is also selling one for about 3.500€!
    Its the same version like my badge.
    i would like to hear your opinion about the Badge.
    I am sure that this is one of the rare originals.

I know its not the best condition, but its hard to get a original Badge .

Thanks a lot for Help!

Regards
    Robin
    Attached Files

Originally posted by EK Collector View Post
    Hello

i want to show this extrem rare Badge.
    It´s a HJ Badge for earned foreigners.
    I saw about 3 oder 4 before.
    Helmut Weitze is also selling one for about 3.500€!
    Its the same version like my badge.
    i would like to hear your opinion about the Badge.
    I am sure that this is one of the rare originals.

I know its not the best condition, but its hard to get a original Badge .

Thanks a lot for Help!

Regards
    Robin
    Some Detail Pictures..
    Attached Files

Comment

Here is mine direct veteran purchased in a motel buy. Note: the pin plate is a key to telling the good ones from the fakes
      Attached Files

Comment

Jo Rivet has made an enlightening video concerning this HJ badge. Have a look if you would like another view on the authenticity of this badge.

Comment

Part I https://youtu.be/0Z7jKboyUDw
          Part II https://youtu.be/7b_eMph23RU
          Part III https://youtu.be/0R5RvCOHjp4
          Part IV https://youtu.be/4rl-mMDyPbQ

Comment

These awards are condemned by the majority of collectors including myself because they are found to be "cast" rather than die-struck. This is a huge red flag to the collecting community.

On the other hand, as the above photo evidence shows, they are not fantasy items but really did exist and were awarded.

So, if anyone can provide an example which really is die-struck I would love to see it.

Stan

Comment

Of course they are not fantasy. There do exist quite a number of photographs where this badge is being worn.
              Largely being females fromthe Norwegian and Dutch youth.
              The badge is being faked anyway since the mid-zeventies as then the sample-card from Aurich appeared on the
              market!

Comment

Nobody has ever provided solid evidence that the HA marked badges are fakes.

The quality, fit and finish are clearly up to period standards.

If these fakes were first produced over 40 years ago, the fakers should be still pumping them out.

Where are all the others?

Comment

I think Jo Rivet covered the Aurich badges as well. It doesn't matter how many of these badges are in circulation, the badge is either Third Reich manufacture or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Tucker View Post
                    I think Jo Rivet covered the Aurich badges as well. It doesn't matter how many of these badges are in circulation, the badge is either Third Reich manufacture or not.
                    Mike before Jo was expelled, he outed virtually every enamel Third Reich membership badge under the sun. If you accept his opinions, everything is a fake.

Please post the link about the foreigner's badge that Jo posted.

Comment

Gary, I agree that Jo exposed every Third Reich enamel that was a reproduction. I don't think he ever claimed something to be fake if he didn't put forth proof. A lot of his claims are based on the fact that most reproductions are cast copies instead of die struck from quality metals. His use of microscopes easily reveals cast items from die struck. If you believe Third Reich enamels were die cast, then I see why you might disagree with Jo.

Comment

Gary, sorry I forgot to mention that all of this information and videos can be found on his website parteiabzeichen.ch

Comment

"Jo Rivett" does not accept any opposing viewpoints or want to hear them, it is his way and that is it and if you do dare to challenge him he will email you from a phony email address and use the most vulgar language to attack you

...then in another email he will brag about how he passes fakes through well known auction houses and profits. I do my best to ignore him.

and he watches WAF like a hawk...

Comment

HJ Research forum has an extensive thread regarding these badges. Very interesting.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 6 users online. 0 members and 6 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                            X