1929 Reichsparteitag poster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1929 Reichsparteitag poster

This recently came my way. Indeed this is the first time I’ve encountered a large poster type version of the postcards we see every so often, and are so rare and saught after themselves. In remarkable good Condition other than one small nick , and the to be expected foxing.
    Attached Files

A very rare piece indeed Jon - - - the postcard is also seldom offered for sale. Postcards for the 1929 Rally are generally very difficult to find. In my almost 50 years collecting i have managed to acquire just two genuine examples - - - beware most excellent copies abound especially on E-bay.

Comment

Very nice! But it says in the corner "Band 4 (volume 4)" and "94" . This and the size makes me think it could come from a book on page 94. Could it be?
      Best regards, Thomas

Comment

What a fantastic poster, Jon! Do you plan on getting it matted and framed?
        Sydney

Comment

Congrats, my friend -- a really rare winner! Merry Christmas to YOU!

Br. James

Comment

Very nice and very rare!

Comment

I have an almost identical poster to yours, Jon, except mine has the number "91" instead of "94" in the margin. No UV glow on the paper.
              Attached Files
              sigpic

Comment

Here's another RPT poster from my collection. Have not seen these posters before.
                Attached Files
                sigpic

Comment

Great piece

Comment

I agree, ekrogh, though this last poster was issued for a later RPT -- no earlier than the 1934 event. I believe this design continued to be reproduced over the years ahead, for future RPTs.

Br. James

Comment

Originally posted by Br. James View Post
                      I agree, ekrogh, though this last poster was issued for a later RPT -- no earlier than the 1934 event. I believe this design continued to be reproduced over the years ahead, for future RPTs.

Br. James
                      I have a postcard from 1935 with the exact same picture.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Fish View Post
                        This recently came my way. Indeed this is the first time I’ve encountered a large poster type version of the postcards we see every so often, and are so rare and saught after themselves. In remarkable good Condition other than one small nick , and the to be expected foxing.
                        Looks like the artistic style of Diebitsch.

Comment

Here is one of these that I just picked up. Obviously the color of the ink is different but the quality is superb. The printing is not pixelated at all and the paper doesn't glow.

Has anyone seen one of these prints in this color?

Regards,
                          Chris G.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                          X