NSDAP 15-Year Long Service Cross

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jean-Claude View Post
    Looks identical to me and I know the others I have seen are marked but cant say for sure if mine is

Hi JC,

Thanks for posting your B.H. Mayer. I can see why you can't check for a marking on yours.

Best regards,
    Tom
    Mihi libertas necessest!

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Yanacek View Post
      Hi JC,

Thanks for posting your B.H. Mayer. I can see why you can't check for a marking on yours.

Best regards,
      Tom
      Thanks Tom!

Actually I'm an eagle fan and the B.H. Mayer version eagle isnt nearly as nice as others (like the Deumer) so I didnt get this one for the medal itself but because it a nice single drapery mount and moreso because of the ribbon itself which was the same width as a 10 year single I had that needed company

It looks a bit "off" (weird) when you take a closer look because its a 25mm wide ribbon with 2 set of 3 silver strands on the edges instead of the more commonly seen 30mm ribbon with 2 sets of 4 silver strands on the edges. But original TR ribbon variations abound (flower campaigns for example) & I 'm pretty sure its good because of the edges, it doesnt glow and I had seen a few of these "3 strand" on a few credible long bars I kept in my archives for reference (see attached picts)

Take care

JC
      Attached Files

Comment

Tell me, the award maker from my collection?
        Attached Files

Comment

M1/13

Photos of a 15 year by M1/13
          Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X