Der Angriff Sign

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Der Angriff Sign

I have a friend who has had this 'Der Angriff' sign in his collection for the past 20 years and he was hoping to sound out its current value.

I do not know how rare these particular signs are so would very much appreciate any help from any sign collectors in the know.

Obviously the damage would reduce its value somewhat.

This size of this one is 60cm x 40cm.
    Attached Files

Can't help with with value as I've never seen one the same before but very cool and period I believe...Johnno.

Comment

Originally posted by helmuthunter View Post
      Can't help with with value as I've never seen one the same before but very cool and period I believe...Johnno.
      Yes it is 100% original although I had never seen one prior to my friend showing me so I could not help him with a value either.

Anyone else care to chime in with any further information...?

Comment

I think this sign is rather rare. I have not seen one before and when I had seen one, it surely would have been included in my book about wall plaques and office signboards.

The manufacturer Gottfried Dichanz from Berlin was one of the best manufacturers and one of the first to receive a permission to manufacturer on orders of the Reichszeugmeisterei (Zulassung M3/52).
        They were registered as "Ursus"-Email.

Comment

Originally posted by wilhelm Saris View Post
          I think this sign is rather rare. I have not seen one before and when I had seen one, it surely would have been included in my book about wall plaques and office signboards.

The manufacturer Gottfried Dichanz from Berlin was one of the best manufacturers and one of the first to receive a permission to manufacturer on orders of the Reichszeugmeisterei (Zulassung M3/52).
          They were registered as "Ursus"-Email.
          Thankyou for your post Wilhelm.

The additional information as to its possible rarity as well as the printers details etc... is great to know.

Do you have a link to your book or front cover image....?

Regards,

Christian

Comment

I now own this sign and it is for sale.

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...91#post8193891

Comment

Still for sale...

I was contacted by 3 collectors although I am not interested in part trades.

A very rare sign!

Comment

Does anyone have any period images of a sign such as this...?

I still have this one for sale on E-Stand and have not found anything like it in my searches online so if anyone has information within their own collections that would be great to see.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X