BD Publishing

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deutsches Jungvolk Patch opinions please?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deutsches Jungvolk Patch opinions please?

Hi all,
    Could I have your opinions on this patch, is it original or repo?
    Thank you
    Attached Files

Original.

Sydney

Comment

Originally posted by squidney86 View Post
      Original.

Sydney
      Thanks Sydney, much appreciated

Comment

Nice one!
        COLLECTING POLITICAL ITEMS, HJ AND SS

Comment

Original. The Hersteller number 427 is one of the most common makers encountered for this patch. I see many of these in unissued condition from this permit holder. Possible hoard find of them.

Comment

Thanks guys. I thought as the condition was so good that it might be a reproduction, so I’m glad that it’s turned out to be original
            Any idea what year this was made?

Comment

After the demise of the Oberbann structure in 1934 and early 1935 this red background sigrume became the standard sleeve insignia of the DJ worn in lieu of an H.J. armband by Jungvolk members. Hersteller 427 was Lucas & Vorsteher of Wuppertal-Oberbarmen who was granted a permit by the RZM in 1934 and retained in throughout the period. I would speculate that this was made sometime between 1935 and 1945.

Source of Hersteller information Handbook of the Hitlerjugend by W Saris page 763.

Comment

Originally posted by Darin S. View Post
                After the demise of the Oberbann structure in 1934 and early 1935 this red background sigrume became the standard sleeve insignia of the DJ worn in lieu of an H.J. armband by Jungvolk members. Hersteller 427 was Lucas & Vorsteher of Wuppertal-Oberbarmen who was granted a permit by the RZM in 1934 and retained in throughout the period. I would speculate that this was made sometime between 1935 and 1945.

Source of Hersteller information Handbook of the Hitlerjugend by W Saris page 763.
                Thanks Darin
                Great information here, do you know what the A4/B4 code is for? And also is the “No.” printed in black specific to a particular person?

Thanks again

Comment

The A4 is a code that signifies the RZM is permitting Hersteller 427 to do textile manufacturing. The black number is like a production number. These were not numbered to a specific person at all.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                  X