NSDAP 15 years medal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NSDAP 15 years medal

Hi, please, what is your opinion on this NSDAP 15 years medal, Original or Fake? I do not have better pictures.

thanks and best regards Petr
    Attached Files

next pict.
    Attached Files

Comment

I personally don’t like it.

Comment

Originally posted by ErichS View Post
        I personally don’t like it.

I agree - I liked it at first until I compared it with my own one. I would not buy it, there are better ones about.

Comment

I have better pictures
          Attached Files

Comment

next pict.
            Attached Files

Comment

Hello,

this are two different pieces. The first one is a copy while the second one is original.

Best Regards and merry Christmas

Max_Porter

Comment

15years

hello
                i agree with MAX , the second is not the same , very fine model and GOOD!
                best regards
                patrick

Comment

Originally posted by max_porter View Post
                  hello,

this are two different pieces. The first one is a copy while the second one is original.

Best regards and merry christmas

max_porter

1+

Comment

What is going on here?

You post an item for comment, say that you have no better pics and receive unfavourable comments, then you say that you DO have better pics and post a totally different (and original) item?

Comment

Hi, I bought a badge and had only the first photo to judge. then I got another photo from the seller, but he sent photo another badge. I also found this.

best regards Petr

Comment

If your seller is switching photographs on you, I suggest you need to find a different seller with a little less larceny in his heart. Get your money back or the second medal and lose his contact information! There are plenty of honest dealers / collectors to do business with.

Comment

Hey Petr,

I'm a fellow collector of the owner of the badge you show....I think you get things mixed up here.
                          You bought a copy grouping on militariaweb, didn't you ?
                          You bought it for less then a half of the price of an original, plus NSDAP collar tabs and a NSDAP certificate.

Bought is a big word.....you didn't pay for the grouping you bid on, but the auction did say, please READ before bidding ! That's right isn't it ? I have all the proof here.

Then after you complained about a grouping you never had in hand he offered you a second original medal, which you refused ? Correct ? I can proof this in the emails you sent him.

Conclusion....you wanted to buy a NSDAP Silver medal, certificate and Gauleiter collartabs for a fraction of the price. After bidding you didn't pay, but complained over here that you bought? You didn't buy anything my friend !!

Comment

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 4 users online. 0 members and 4 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                            X