Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NSKK leather helmet

Hi,
    wath do you think about this NSKK helmet, please?

Last edited by clothilde62; 12-19-2017, 02:28 AM.

Fake.

regards
    Mike

Comment

Fake!!!! there are also fake NSKK leather helmets?

it is not recent as work!
      so this has no value in the purchase? what is the maximum price of this helmet, please?

Comment

Repro artificially aged ! Local made low quality helmet,not" industry" made .
        RZM stamp is awful .
        Eagle is very suspicious as well , cast repro .
        Value ? Try the Bazaar E stand ?
        Nick

Comment

thank you for your reply. This is a purchase I wanted made; I wanted to know the maximum price not to exceed to buy this helmet!

Comment

Originally posted by clothilde62 View Post
            thank you for your reply. This is a purchase I wanted made; I wanted to know the maximum price not to exceed to buy this helmet!
            To set a „maximum price“ for this faked helmet is absolutely subjective and can have a range from 0 to 100 Euros (just as an example).

I would not pay even 1 Euro for this crap, others may pay 50 Euro or 100 Euro just to have a NSKK leather helmet (although a faked one).

Therefore don’t ask others for guidance regarding a purchase price. Set yourself a price which you are willing to pay and which makes you happy to acquire this faked helmet for your collection

Comment

Thank you very much, I will follow your advice and give up

Comment

continuing the search, I found identical helmets but without the eagle NSKK! It would be WW1 german crash helmet for airplane pilot!

Comment

Im not an expert in helmets, but can tell that the eagle is fake.

Mil

Comment

the eagle certainly, installed on a WW1 crash helmet ...

Comment

Not a WW1 pilot helmet ...a complete semi-modern or modern repro !
                      Nick

Comment

nothing is original on this helmet, helmet is a joke, fake
                        ebay (especially ebay.de) is full with these fake helmets...

Comment

OK, no problem for me ...

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                          X