• Show
Clear All

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Amazing - - - many thanks for sharing with us.

Comment

Very nice set in a stunning condition.
            How much would such a set cost?

Mil

Comment

Very nice and great holster

Comment

Very nice and do you have either an RZM or PL grip PPK to go in that holster?

Comment

Awesome condition, looks like just off the rack. IMO NSDAP/political uniforms are under appreciated & under valued compared to the SS counterparts. And much less often faked.

Comment

Great looking outfit with all the bells and whistles - is it all from one individual?

Comment

Agreed, I know little about these but it looks like a great, complete NSDAP uniform to me: congratulations Julian!

One small question on the holster shown in post 4...To me the eagle affixed to the holster looks like a first pattern Kriegmarine cap eagle (laurel leaves' wreath) instead of the oakleaf wreath NSDAP style eagle one would expect to see there. Is that a generic holster with the eagle added or did they come that way?

Best regards

JC

Comment

It is a wonderful post 1939 uniform grouping. Fantastic condition. Right off the rack. So his rank was Abschnittsleiter and he was an Ortsgruppenleiter? Did I read the insignia correctly.

But I wonder as did JC that the holster is a bit odd with what appears to be a KM eagle instead of a party eagle. The holster introduced in the 1938 Org Buch was the Akah produced open flap holster with the party eagle impressed into the flap leather. This holster is also odd as it has a large RZM stamp but for what product? Doesn't seem to be the leather section of the RZM. The green felt over the latching stud is odd. And estimating size from the photo and the rub marks, I don't the holster carried a PPK. One would think that after spending quite a bit on this post-1939 party uniform, he would have gone out and gotten the party Dienstwaffe and holster.

Comment

Does anyone have the RZM L-code list? That would be helpful here...but I don't have that list.

Br. James

Comment

Very nice! Although collar tabs are reproductions and the holster is a "put together".

Comment

In addition to the holster and collar tabs, the shirt and necktie are, for me, problematic. The shirt looks like an HJ shirt, as the PLs didn't wear shirts with pockets or of this weave of cotton with the PL tunic. The necktie is patterned differently than any original I've seen. There were a large number of reproduction ties made maybe 15 years ago, some of which are still in circulation.
                              Erich
                              Festina lente!

Comment

As far as Julian has told me, when he shown it,it comes from Hermann MilitarĂ­a, it comes from the family of it.
                                Guess that Hermann is a reputable siete as to have all those problems on it

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                                X