German Eagle Order ribbon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

German Eagle Order ribbon

is this ribbon good or bad, quite sunbleeched. Not the best scan, for neck cross, 40 mm wide
    Attached Files

In my opinion it is for the Austrian annexation medal. Not a ribbon for the Order of the German Eagle.

Even for the color could be for the Order of Merit of the Bundeswehr
    Attached Files

Comment

I've never heard about a 40mm ribbon for the Austrian annexation medal (only 30mm), but what do I know, I'm not the expert

cheers
      Peter

Comment

Originally posted by Peter J. View Post
        I've never heard about a 40mm ribbon for the Austrian annexation medal (only 30mm), but what do I know, I'm not the expert

cheers
        Peter

No ... I did not take into account the measurement of the ribbon to give my opinion. I only focused on the form and colors but as you well say, you are not the expert .... it is only who likes to read everything I publish to try to find a mistake on my part ..... but yes You are happy like this, go ahead !, continue to be obsessed with me

"Believing is not knowing"

Comment

The annexation of Austria measures 35 mm ... that's true
          Attached Files

Comment

So maybe ribbon to lower class of German Eagle Order, or?

Comment

No ... sorry, in my opinion it is not for the Order of the German Eagle ... maybe it is the Order of Merit of the Bundeswehr in my opinion

Comment

"The annexation of Austria measures 35 mm ... that's true"

That's strike two! What makes you think everything is revolving around our persona? I challange every incorrect statement, regardless of who it is. The official measure for the annexation medal ribbon is 31mm, but generally labelled as 30mm in the collectors community. Minor differences can be found, just as the Dritte Stufe ribbon you provide as evidence is supposed to be 40mm clearly is actually a tad wider.

cheers
                Peter

Comment

I like you better every day

Comment

Manuel, I can be a pleasant guy as well and if I drop the occasional irony, perhaps we can focus on the matters at hand.

cheers
                    Peter

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                    X