Ebay SA tabs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by squidney86 View Post
    Ebay seller fees do cut into the profit but things sell for so much more then they should because of the bidding war that it may not really matter.
    and fakes are easily sold without question

Comment

Still going strong.....

http://m.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=Pr...an+collar+tabs

Sydney

Comment

Wtf??

http://www.ebay.com/itm/WW2-German-C...3D232227124697

Here's some real beauties..............$300 !!!!!!!!!!!!!
        Be sure to read the description.......

Comment

Tabs

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pre-WWII-Ger...3D232227124697
          Get 'em while they're hot....

Comment

So if the story is true about where the items came from- an older collection, they could be older fakes. These are of the types of fake boards and embroideries that also were around in the 1980s etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny R View Post
              So if the story is true about where the items came from- an older collection, they could be older fakes. These are of the types of fake boards and embroideries that also were around in the 1980s etc.
              Thats always a possibility. Old fakes or new fakes, it doesn't matter either way because they are still just fakes!

Comment

Fakes

There were very few fake SA collar tabs in old collections, IMO. I went to gun shows for many years, and hardly ever saw any.
                It's highly unlikely that the same guy keeps coming up with fake collar tabs, over and over.......many with the same discrepancies....
                Plus, when I contacted him to tell him that the collectors at Wehrmacht Awards all know his stuff is fake....he wasn't even interested in knowing how we know they're fake.......if it was ME....I'd say......"Tell me WHY they're fake." Instead, he said that the guys at WAF were basically full of crap."
                The guy is either making them or having them made.

Comment

Originally posted by sgstandard View Post
                  his name Nickolas Read anyone know him?

Comment

Fakes

The guy also has some legit stuff, it seems.......but his SS and SA stuff stinks to high heaven.
                    Note: If the schmuck happened to have a fake SA or SS tab here or there, maybe it's honest mistake....but not this many.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                    X