My Polical Pieces

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Polical Pieces

Life is taking me in a different direction so Kris @ Third Reich Arts will be selling some key pieces from my collection such as my BO, CB etc. for anyone interested.
    Thanks,
    Erich

Dear Erich,

Thank you for informing us of this transition in your life and I wish you very well as the future develops itself. But I also hope that we will not be losing your great input and experience here at WAF. You have been and continue to be a good and respected friend and colleague.

Yours as ever,

Br. James

Comment

Thanks James,

I'm not leaving the hobby entirely but just downsizing a bit and I plan on still hanging out here.

Best,
      Erich

Comment

But I also hope that we will not be losing your great input and experience here at WAF. You have been and continue to be a good and respected friend and colleague. Br James
        I am in total agreement with Br James, your willingness to share your extensive knowledge, passion and experience has been much appreciated here on the WAF. We have learnt much about the early days of the NSDAP and the Kampfzeit from your many informative posts, all the best in your different life direction but great to hear that you are not leaving the hobby completely as your presence would be sorely missed,

Best Regards,
        Michael

Comment

Originally posted by mloppkit View Post
          I am in total agreement with Br James, your willingness to share your extensive knowledge, passion and experience has been much appreciated here on the WAF. We have learnt much about the early days of the NSDAP and the Kampfzeit from your many informative posts, all the best in your different life direction but great to hear that you are not leaving the hobby completely as your presence would be sorely missed,

Best Regards,
          Michael
          Thank you for your kind words Michael.

Comment

Originally posted by ErichS View Post
            I'm not leaving the hobby entirely but just downsizing a bit and I plan on still hanging out here.
            If I haven't missed them, you are still holding on to some exquisite pieces.

Comment

Your collection and willingness to help have been a big inspiration to me Erich. I hope you are able to keep some of your most cherished pieces though I know that life does take us into uncharted waters sometimes and selling is also part of the hobby too. Best of luck to you.

Marcus

Comment

Erich,
                Don't know what to say except all the Best from the other side of this World.

Comment

Be careful about selling things you'll be sad about latter. Great to hear that you are still around

Comment

Erich, we all travel roads that take us in different directions as life continues. Sorry to see you are divesting yourself some nice pieces and I wish you all the best. Many thanks for your years of help and encouragement helping me and many others learn about this history for which we have a a passion. Glad you will still be hanging out as your presence would be greatly missed.
                    Richard V

Comment

Erich - Hang in there buddy - you have been a real help many a time- would really hate to see you leave the hobby.
                      Horst

Comment

Hello Erich,

You have been an asset to the community. You have given so much of your time and the dedication to help. I was really touched when you offered to help me with a purchase just a few weeks ago. I know you aren't leaving and I hope you do not. It is really sad to see your items being spilt and sold. But as we always say, we are just mere mortals, only bearers of history. And just in another thread, we talked about less and less of us being around. Hopefully the hobby will right itself. I just hope Erich's pieces do find a good home and not surfacing on another dealer's site with double the mark up!

Mil

Comment

I hope YOU get double the mark up to help you in your time of need, your collection is a means to raise cash when necessary , and don't give anyone any discounts from full prices as you deserve to be the benefactor for protecting the good stuff for so long. Just having the chance to buy your best items is enough, the values for these buyers paying top prices will get their returns in the future. The ones who care about you will be willing to pay more than current prices to help in your time of need and not expect to fleece you. Hope none of the items are haunted (has anyone ever watched "Haunted Collector" on cable ? Good luck.

Comment

Again, thank you friends all for your kind words. I plan to stay in the hobby but not to the extent that I was. I'm selling some of my collection not due to financial hardship but rather to fund new interests.

Best Regards,
                            Erich

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                            X