Hitler youth reference book?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hitler youth reference book?

Anyone know any good reference books for collecting HJ stuff?

A must have is "Handbook of the Hitlerjugend" Bann Numbers and Area Triangles by Wilhelm Saris on Bender Publishing. Expensive but extremely comprehensive with over 1000 photos of insignia and insignia in wear. I would also consider joining the H.J. Research Forum, a wealth of online information.

Comment

Originally posted by Darin S. View Post
      A must have is "Handbook of the Hitlerjugend" Bann Numbers and Area Triangles by Wilhelm Saris on Bender Publishing. Expensive but extremely comprehensive with over 1000 photos of insignia and insignia in wear. I would also consider joining the H.J. Research Forum, a wealth of online information.

Will do! Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

There are a few more decent books on H.J. collecting but the Saris book is the best IMO with the most factual information. Another set now out of print and somewhat dated are the "Youth Led By Youth" 3 volume series by Phillip Baker. Also out of print are the Angoia 2 volume series "The H.J.". Like many Angoila books there are numerous errors but the books are still a good resource to have. You will need to search these out on Ebay and the like to find them.

Comment

If you are interested in collecting HJ stuff I advice you to join The HJ-research forum

Regards, Wim
          Freedom is not for Free

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X