Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NSDAP cards and ID's value ??

I still own these NSDAP cards and ID's.
    Before I put them on E-stand , I would like to hear your opinions about their value .
    Guess the cards are pretty common but the ID permits to wear the party badge seems be be rarer :

Temporary NSDAP membership card , white color , dated 1931 with temporary membership no. “483”.
    Temporary NSDAP membership card and ID for an Austrian party member ,green color , who became a party member in 1934 ,stating that he has sent his regular membership card back for receiving the red party book .
    Temporary NSDAP membership card for an Austrian party member , white color , still without membership no. , dated May 1938 .
    Temporary NSDAP membership card for an Austrian party member , light grey color , still without membership no. , dated November 1938 .

Temporary Party ID and permit to wear the party badge for a Hitler youth member , dated September 1942. Was given to HJ members after joining the NSDAP in one of the yearly celebrations. Handsigned by an "Ortsgruppenleiter"
    “ Otto Strube has been given the party badge at the joining celebration of those born in 1924 . This ID permits him to wear the party badge until the final decision is made by the Reichs treasurer whether to accept the application for membership.
    Attached Files

pics
    Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
    X