Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SA school of some kind?

SA school of some kind? Thanks

Very interesting photo. It's definitely early with what I believe to be M27 style eagles on the Kepi's. The uniform leads me to believe that it is not SA though. To my knowledge they didn't utilize any combination of an all black uniform. The other thing is the odd rankings on a few of the members collars as I don't recognize those as SA either. Look forward to hearing what othershave to say.

Sydney

Comment

Also, if that indeed is a "old fighters" chevron on the left sleeve of the one member, that would date it sometime between 32-35. The chevron was ordered removed in either late 34 or mid 35.

Comment

What is also interesting is the man to the right of center in the second row from the bottom with the very messed up looking kepi

Comment

Yeah I noticed that kepi.... If you really look, there are all sorts of different Kepi's in the croed. Also only one guy wearing a party brassard.

Comment

sa school

ubungslager or sport school. note the special tunic with hidden buttons and special collar insignia.

Comment

Thank you guys!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X