Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Personal Websites for Political Organisations & Political Badges

Hello all,

This thread serves to put together a list of our own personal websites. Shall we have the name of the website, the URL and a short description? Thanks for the support. I will start off with mine and hope others can do the same. Hopefully this thread will be pinned. I hope this will bring like minded collectors closer together within the community.

Mil

Third Reich Eagles
    http://thirdreicheagles.blogspot.co.uk

A blog dedicated to the study of metal eagle insignias and related political items. Unless stated, most of the artefacts are all from my personal collection that I have put together throughout the years. I hope you will enjoy visiting the site. This site is for historical purposes only and I have no political agenda or views. This blog is a personal hobby and while I endeavour to provide information as accurately as possible, it may be difficult due to the sometimes controversial nature of the artefact, or that little documented history is known.

Mil

Last edited by Military; 08-13-2016, 05:44 AM.

Comment

MMJ`s PARTEIABZEICHEN ARCHIVE

Introduction video
      A website dedicated to political & organizational badges & awards. Dedicated to in-depth research, exposing fakes & fantasy items, and the people that sell them. Providing 3D micro-videos and micro-research, dragging the hobby - kicking & screaming - into the 21st century.
      Registration is not strictly by invite only, but it is hard to "just join" due to the overwhelming amount of trolls and insane, spiteful individuals in the hobby.

Comment

Many thanks for this good effort, Mil, and thanks too to those who invite others into their specialized websites.

Every day is a GOOD day on WAF!

Br. James

Comment

www.souvenirsofwar.com

A site dedicated to my collection of GI/allied bringbacks from the Obersalzberg, Berghof and Eagle's Nest.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
          X