Big guy about to walk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big guy about to walk

Who is the bruiser about to walk with the BO gang ???? Just acquired a photo album with this in
    Attached Files

Alte Kampfer

And I do not mean old fatty Goring!!!!!

Comment

Hi,

I think it´s Hermann Kriebel.

Best

Max_Porter

Comment

I agree: it's Lieutenant Colonel Hermann Kriebel, commander of the military forces that originally supported the Putsch -- one of the major defendants in the Putsch high treason trial. And that looks like Wilhelm Frick at the far right-side edge of the photo. Nice piece!

Br. James

Comment

NICE PIC!..how about the 2 armbands .. EC

Comment

Weird

Cripes only now I noticed that !!Thanks gents

Comment

Why has Goring wearing a denazified pilots badge?
              Mark

Comment

Goring looks like a slob. Imagine finding that cross strap.....

Sydney

Comment

Originally posted by squidney86 View Post
                  Goring looks like a slob. Imagine finding that cross strap.....

Sydney
                  A good candidate for gastric bypass. I never knew he was that big...wow.
                  https://www.ww2treasures.com

Comment

Originally posted by Berghof View Post
                    So are you saying that he's not an Aryan Superman?

Comment

Originally posted by Berghof View Post
                      It's actually pretty interesting how big he gets throughout the reign of the TR. And then follow that up with his imprisonment photos and hes slimmed out some. Wonder why....

Comment

A Great Photo Kyle H! Thanks for sharing...Squidney...as to the "why" Goering slimmed down so much by the Nurnberger Prozess (Nuremberg Trials)...
                        the Americans insisted (as our post-puritanical ways still affect our legislation here) that der ReichsMarschall be "drug-free" for the upcoming trial.
                        They put Hermann on a "cold-turkey" regimen which freed him of his opiate addiction (this later proved harmful to the U.S. Prosecution team,
                        especially Robert Jackson, as Goering was able to regain his confidence and became his "old-self" by pounding the Americans with their own evidence
                        against them). The absence of the drug addiction assisted in the weight loss, but the primary factor was the semi-starvation diet the defendants
                        were on....I mean look at the photos of the defendants in the dock, especially by 1946...almost skeletons, which made Hermann look normal. Let it
                        be known that my intention is not to defend these men or "Herr Meyer", as their crimes speak for themselves....just sharing why H.G. lost so much
                        weight at Nuremberg.

Comment

Bob,
                          I knew that were not being fed the best but Goring having the drug problem is new to me! I've always read that much of the high leaders had some sort of substance abuse. Thanks for the great info.

Sydney

Comment

Right on target, Bob! And Göring's bio on Wikipedia might be helpful to Sydney, too.

As regards "Reich fatties," I'd love to see a photo of Göring, Christian Weber and Wilhelm Brückner chatting together! These are great examples of the old adage, "Do as I say and not as I do!" Göring was the highest-ranking military leader (Reichsmarschall), Weber was an SS-Brigadeführer, and Brückner was an SA-Obergruppenführer -- I wonder how any of them passed a physical?!

Br. James

Comment

Originally posted by squidney86 View Post
                              It's actually pretty interesting how big he gets throughout the reign of the TR. And then follow that up with his imprisonment photos and hes slimmed out some. Wonder why....
                              So you are saying that prison agreed with him.
                              pseudo-expert

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X