Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

German Lineol Toy Figures

Hi

I need info about these toy soldiers. Made for NSDAP during WW2.
    The collection contains 125 LINEOL figures including A.H, Mengele, Himmler and several others of the "Big Guys"
    Thanks for any info.
    [IMG][/IMG]

Certain pieces bring good money. They appear on the estand from time to time but look like they never move too quickly. It is quite a nice collection of the figures though.

Sydney

Comment

A fine collection of toy figures from various countries' armies, Haaving -- some of which appear to be Elastolin as well as Lineol. I find it difficult to believe that Josef Mengele would be represented among these figures, however, as he was never more than a minor medical/political figure in history's background...unless you wound up under his "care" at the Auschwitz/Birkenau facility.

Br. James

Comment

I think you have a WWI army field surgeon to go with the field nurse on the other side. Absolutely not Mengele.

Comment

?
          Last edited by Haaving; 02-20-2016, 11:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by sjl View Post
            I think you have a WWI army field surgeon to go with the field nurse on the other side. Absolutely not Mengele.
            I believe most of These are WW2. I could not take a picture of each and everyone. Several are stamped "Bing" and year 41/42/43.
            The figure on the horse is King Fredrik of Denmark, and the guy with the danish flag is an SS soldier.

Comment

Mounted figure saluting is Kng Christian of Denmark. Lineol and Hausser (Elastolin) did not make a Himmler or Mengele.
              Fred

Comment

very nice collection. Condition is extremely important to value but some very good pieces here. The cannons are usually pretty common but you have a scarcer one there. Email me at wartime@wartimecollectables.com if I can help further on the collection or individual pieces!
                Andrew

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,722 at 03:33 AM on Today.

Working...
                X