Vintage Productions

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help on: Vorsitzenden der Kammer III des Kreisgerichts Münster Warendorf der NSDAP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help on: Vorsitzenden der Kammer III des Kreisgerichts Münster Warendorf der NSDAP

Hi, I'd like to know the functions of an Abschnittsleiter men as Vorsitzenden der Kammer III des Kreisgerichts Münster Warendorf der NSDAP from final 1943. I know it was below the supervision of the Reichsleiter Walter Buch. This man was Vorsitzender des Kreisgerichs Münster Warendorf III before that ( I don't know what functions mean too).
    It's part of a chronology of a SS man. Whatever help is appreciated.
    Thanks, George

Looking an U-Boat Commander PATROL Visor cap attributed.

This man was the chairman of the 3rd chamber of the district court of Münster-Warendorf.

Warendorf is a village near the city of Münster. "Vorsitzender" means chairman, "Kreisgericht" means district court. "Kammer III" means 3rd chamber (of the district court).

Hope that helps.
    Last edited by ivbaust; 02-09-2016, 03:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ivbaust View Post
      This man was the chairman of the district court of Münster-Warendorf.

Warendorf is a village near the city of Münster. "Vorsitzender" means chairman, "Kreisgericht" means district court.

Hope that helps.
      Thank you very much for your answer. I knew that part, my question is what he did there, I mean the functions like Vorsitzenden der Kammer III des Kreisgerichts and Vorsitzender des Kreisgerichs Münster Warendorf III. In a paper It shows the Orts which covers the district III. Here it is, the Abschnittsleiter is Jobst Geise:

Kreisgericht III
      umfassend die Ortsgruppen: Rathaus, Ost, Hansa, Blitzdorf, Staufen, Danz. -Freiheit, Gutenberg, Gremmendorf.
      Vorsitzender: Pg. Jobst Geise, Domplatz 37/38
      Privatanschr. Karlstr. 45, Tel. D. 40251, P. 20747

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
      X