Hitler Bust by Zoll opnions please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hitler Bust by Zoll opnions please

I like the bust itself, which is light and is probably spelter.

Is the base original?

It it marble. The green cloth on the bottom is a thin piece of felt glued to the base and there appears to be something (glue?) in between the bust itself and the base.
    Attached Files

more
    Attached Files

Comment

still more
      Attached Files

Comment

one more
        Attached Files

Comment

could be hollow cast bronze..but it looks ok to me

Comment

Thanks. I don't think it's bronze, as the bronze examples seem to have slightly different details.

I'm pretty sure the head in original, my main concern is if the marble base is also original.

Comment

AH buste

hello ETN
              no in bronze, but 100% original and in mint condition!
              best regards
              patrick

Comment

just based on pics, the base felt looks modern made ....does it glow under blacklight ? EC

Comment

Originally posted by mrec27777 View Post
                  just based on pics, the base felt looks modern made ....does it glow under blacklight ? EC
                  No, it doesn't. Nor does any of the adhesive holding in place. It's a very fine felt. Nothing like the type you usually see around.

Comment

WELL , like i said ..based on pics ..just modern ..to light in color ...maybe it"s the camera ...my specimens felt are darker ,and show age ..this looks like it was made lasdt week .. or in a time capsule ...JmHo ... EC

Comment

Originally posted by mrec27777 View Post
                      WELL , like i said ..based on pics ..just modern ..to light in color ...maybe it"s the camera ...my specimens felt are darker ,and show age ..this looks like it was made lasdt week .. or in a time capsule ...JmHo ... EC
                      The felt is very clean, but then again the head itself is also in extremely nice condition. So, I don't know. But thank you for comparing it to your own examples, that gives me food for thought.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
                      X