Diplomatic Sleeve rank and Eagle Caps for review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Diplomatic Sleeve rank and Eagle Caps for review

What is your opinion of this?. They offer logos and want to know your opinion before buying

1-Diplomatic Sleeve Rank
    Attached Files
    Last edited by marisca lrommel; 11-27-2015, 02:52 AM.

And this eagle caps?
    Attached Files

Comment

all are fake rubbish

Comment

Apparently the emblem of range was detached of an original uniform

This is the uniform that forms a part of Kurt's great Diplomatic Collection
        Attached Files

Comment

And this is the Sleeve Rank gossip of this uniform
          Attached Files

Comment

I bought these emblems as réplica since the seller could not assure his genuineness me and it me sold them to very low price

Comment

In this image of the book of Angolia "IN THE SERVICE OF THE REICH", this Eagle Cap reminds me my specimens.

In all three cases, it's Eagles embroidered by hand by which do not correspond with the known official Eagles
              Attached Files

Comment

This another Eagle Cap that appears in the same book is also hand-embroidered and differs from the known Eagles, but not why it is less original
                Attached Files

Comment

Example 3 and 4 on this boock
                  Attached Files

Comment

Really can you certify a 100% which is a crap?... I have my serious doubts...
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by germanpolice View Post
                      all are fake rubbish
                      Is your name Gary cause if it is you have your own thread in the community forum, please see attached.

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=833818

Comment

Originally posted by John Foxx View Post
                        Is your name Gary cause if it is you have your own thread in the community forum, please see attached.

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=833818

This makes me even less trusting this user criteria... is very easy to say and not having to prove anything... some so-called experts based its discretion a 'NO', "it's a crap" "it's a fake" but none of them knows how to demonstrate and convince us to other users...

Comment

Originally posted by marisca lrommel View Post
                          This makes me even less trusting this user criteria... is very easy to say and not having to prove anything... some so-called experts based its discretion a 'NO', "it's a crap" "it's a fake" but none of them knows how to demonstrate and convince us to other users...
                          To be fair I am not keen on any of them either but just thought it interesting that he had so much to say before visiting the other thread. It is an obscure area that you are interested in and I only have a box of buttons that come from that area, drop me a PM and I will send you some pictures of the reverse of the buttons if I can find them....

Comment

Just because they are in a book does not make them original.
                            Diplo eagles (and hats) have been faked since the late 1950s.
                            Many of the fake eagles are actually more detailed than the original ones.

Here are a few fakes:
                            Attached Files
                            NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

Another:
                              Attached Files
                              NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X