HJ district triangle "Berlin"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HJ district triangle "Berlin"

Nice triangle for Berlin district. I was wondering what is the extra piece of ribbon on the bottom?
    Thank you
    Regards Rajko
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

The gold stripe at the bottom is a tradition stripe .... signifying that the wearer was a member of the HJ before 1933. There is a thread over at the HJ forum on these triangles.

Comment

Originally posted by rlimike View Post
        The gold stripe at the bottom is a tradition stripe .... signifying that the wearer was a member of the HJ before 1933. There is a thread over at the HJ forum on these triangles.
        Thank you. Are these rare?

Comment

Not so much rare but it is akin to an "Alter Kampfer" designation for H.J. members. More desirable that the standard triangle as it has this designation.

Comment

Originally posted by rlimike View Post
            I had never known that about the stripe at the bottom. Good piece of information to have.

Comment

Thank you guys

Comment

Very desirable district and the traditions litzen is a great bonus. Congrats..

Comment

triangle

The top item is an authorization document for the HJ honor litzen on the triangle
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by squidney86 View Post
                    I had never known that about the stripe at the bottom. Good piece of information to have.
                    Yes, I too gained some new info today.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                    X