CollectorsGuild

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SA - Org. Todt : what are these collar tabs ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SA - Org. Todt : what are these collar tabs ?

Hi guys,

I already posted the pictures in another thread in the Wehrmact forum but their real place is here and I would need your help identifying the guys on them.

These pictures are really big and extremely sharp so making a good close-up is easy. On the back of the 2 is written "Lehrgang - Juli/August 1943" + some names. Lehrgang means course in German.

Thanks for your help!!

Max

1) The first one shows 3 SA-Officers with other men in fatigue uniforms. From the 3 SA-Officers, I'm intrigued by the 2 on the left and their collar tabs: what I believe to be a "3" for one and something like an arrow pointing us for the other... Any idea what these tabs are ?

2) The second shows one of the previous 3 SA-Officer (SA-Sturmführer) with members of the Todt Organisation. I was wondering was could be the link between the SA and the OT. Were the SA giving some kind of course to the OT ? What would that be ?

SA photo

Wow. Can barely make out the details on my iPhone but it looks like a bunch of OT guys in a lehrgang with a sturmbannfuhrer from RFS a SA staff officer with the numbered unit tab and possibly a member of SA staff from Gruppe Berlin?
    Great photo

Comment

Photos

I agree with the previous post. The lack of collar piping on the 2 Sturmfuhrer's tunics suggest the photo was taken post 1940.

Comment

SA Standarte 443 was from Brandenburg so the staff tab with a "B" would match up.

Comment

Thanks for your answers guys !

Pardon my question but political organisations are not my focus: concerning the Sturmbannfuhrer from RFS (I guess RFS is Reichsführerschule), what is on the collar tab ? An arrow like I supposed or something else ?

Comment

Yes, it's a Tyr-rune, in this case indicating a member of the school staff.
            Erich
            Festina lente!

Comment

Thanks a lot Erich !

Comment

Could this tall gentleman with the Ferdhandalle dagger be him? This is a photo of mine
                Attached Files

Comment

443 was located in the SA-district Berlin-Brandenburg, specifically its headquarters being at Templin. It was a part of brigade 26. As such listed in an address-list from March 1942.
                  As far as known 443 was first listed in July 1937.

Comment

SA photo

nice photo. can you tell the event, time frame or place?

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,722 at 03:33 AM on Today.

Working...
                    X