Reichsadler bust RZM M3/100 marked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Michael,

Thank you for your kind words. The gold gilt desk eagles, my guess was meant for high level politicians or possibly for the highest VIPs.

Mil

Comment

.....good to know we have bird lovers amongst us! These desk pieces are the epitome of all political collections......-Mil
      "Stunning" indeed, Michael - Br James
      Thanks Br James and Mil. Yes, I have to admit I'm a bird lover in general but have developed a particular fondness for 'Political Style' desk and pole top eagles -especially those with a heavy art-deco influence. M-E-H-T's style of eagle that started this thread is usually seen on Heer & Kriegsmarine awards but is very much in the art-deco style which is why I love it as much as any 'Political' example. In my humble opinion it is a scarce, original example and desirable in any condition- congratulations M-E-H-T.

Here is a photo of some of my art-deco stylized 'Political' desk eagles,

Cheers.
      Attached Files

Comment

WOW, Michael,

What a monumental effort to collect these birds...and you said this is just "some" of your eagles...I can't imagine having the collecting focus your collection displays!!

A pleasure to see these, my friend,

Br. James

Comment

very impressive indeed, can someone post a Kriegsmarine example please?

Comment

incerdible collection
            i love it

Comment

very impressive indeed, can someone post a Kriegsmarine example please?
              - glaser
              These Kriegsmarine eagles from the net are by far the most common ones I have seen......eg http://www.victorymilitaria.com/inve...&productId=438

I don't know where the seller got 'Door Eagle' from however???, I have seen these birds both on Kriegsmarine award plaques and as desk birds on marble bases,

Cheers
              Attached Files

Comment

.....more common Kriegs eagles from the net....the 1st one on marble is also seen in silver as a Heer award.
                Attached Files

Comment

To "complete" this thread:
                  Attached Files

Comment

more pictures
                    Attached Files

Comment

Top shelf piece & in stunning condition, I love this Wehrmacht style desk eagle, congratulations and many thanks for posting,

Cheers,
                      Michael

Comment

Originally posted by mloppkit View Post
                        Thanks Br James and Mil. Yes, I have to admit I'm a bird lover in general but have developed a particular fondness for 'Political Style' desk and pole top eagles -especially those with a heavy art-deco influence. M-E-H-T's style of eagle that started this thread is usually seen on Heer & Kriegsmarine awards but is very much in the art-deco style which is why I love it as much as any 'Political' example. In my humble opinion it is a scarce, original example and desirable in any condition- congratulations M-E-H-T.

Here is a photo of some of my art-deco stylized 'Political' desk eagles,

Cheers.
                        Michael, super collection of eagles .... thanks for showing them!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,722 at 03:33 AM on Today.

Working...
                        X