GeneralAssaultMilitaria

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DJ tunic district triangle and shoulder board match?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DJ tunic district triangle and shoulder board match?

Hi Guys, here is another one I got along time ago. Wanted to know if the District Triangle and shoulder board are matching and correct on this one too. Help is appreciated gentlemen.. Regards, Johnno.
    Attached Files

No, it does not match (99%). Number 190 did belong to the district of Nordsee and NOT Niedersachsen.

Comment

Ok, thank you very much. Regards Johnno.

Comment

Sorry forgot to ask what would be the correct DJ board for this district then? Regards Johnno.

Comment

Hi,

There are Bann lists for most years between 1933 and 1945 available (to our Full Members) on the HJ Militaria Collectors Forum here. Alternatively, Wim Saris' HJ handbook (Bender Publishing) also contains Bann lists. The organisation of the HJ changed over time and these lists are the best way to see that and to spot impossible strap/triangle combinations like the DJ shirt.
          Last edited by Garry M.; 05-30-2015, 05:03 AM. Reason: (added a little)

Comment

Originally posted by Garry M. View Post
            Hi,

There are Bann lists for most years between 1933 and 1945 available (to our Full Members) on the HJ Militaria Collectors Forum here. Alternatively, Wim Saris' HJ handbook (Bender Publishing) also contains Bann lists. The organisation of the HJ changed over time and these lists are the best way to see that and to spot impossible strap/triangle combinations like the DJ shirt.
            Got this one from Weitze many years ago. Imagine my surprise...

Comment

Indeed. Shirts with incorrect insignia being offered by dealers were what prompted me to begin compiling my Bann lists back in 2006.

Comment

Weitze should have known as such lists were avialable in Germany since the mid-1970's anyway.
                I got my first HJ Bann-number lists in 1973 and 1974.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                X