Honour Table of Old Party Members'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honour Table of Old Party Members'

I'm putting this in this section rather than the 'Photographic' one as I think it will appeal to many Political guys!
    It is a tableau, 16'x12', under glass, of about 150 passport-style photos of Early Party Members from the Heidelberg-Handschuhsheim area, dated April 1928. The glass looks to be orignal as it is edged with the original backing paper.
    A good selection of early Party/SS/SA insignia, but also a Luftwaffe Officer and an Army Officer, so clearly their photos are post-1938 (??). Next to the Army Officer (bottom row) is an SA Gruppenfuhrer 'G. Baum.'
    The portrait at the top (the senior?) unfortunately is slightly torn but the name seems to be 'Gourecht,', and the none to the left is 'G.H. Senz' and to the right 'K. Grupp+' (Deceased?).
    Also, on the back is part of a newspaper with a photo of Dr. Goebbels with his daughters, but undated.
    Any info on this would be much appreciated.
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

xxx
      Attached Files

Comment

The date below the location is not the date of the photos. It is the date of the founding (gegr.=gegründet) of the party group of Heidelberg-Handschusheim. It was an Ortsgruppe?

Comment

Wessel: My guess is the photos are quite "early" photos, most are from before 1936 or about.

Comment

A Ortsgruppe founded only in April of 1928 wasn't an early one. The pictures are probably of those who joined before January 30, 1933.

Comment

Thank you for your comments.

Comment

Hello,
                well I am from this area:-) and I got also 2 of those tables, the fist one is from the NSDAP Ortsgruppe Neulussheim and the second from the HJ of Hockenheim.
                The style is always the same, background ect. It seems it was a layout used widly. I was told by an son of an person on the board, that all the pictures were taken from pictures which were normally taken and from the SA Hj Ausweis.
                I have pictures full and then a cut and put inthe table. Also I have seen them for sale regulary for about 40euros framed.
                I will upload them the next days since I am now at work.
                Regards from Germay
                Dirk

Comment

Thanks Dirk. I would like to see other similar pieces.

Comment

my 2 honor tables

Hi
                    as prommies here are my 2 tables of honed part oe HJ members. Same style as I referd earlier to.
                    I had to wite out since some still life.
                    Regards
                    Dirk
                    Attached Files

Comment

Thank you. I wonder if there are others out there? This would make an interesting collecting area. Not too expensive yet full of interest and history.

Comment

Hi
                        I sae 2 more in the last year. They are just interresting if you Research the area. Otherwise just names and faces...
                        Take care
                        Dirk

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                        X