Extremely Scarce SA-Feldjägerkorps Leader Tunic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Extremely Scarce SA-Feldjägerkorps Leader Tunic

I've seen a lot of rare items in my SA-collecting days but this is the first time this very (very,very,very) rare item hits the market. The cap (not included) is one of the rarest SA capt ( Bob C. has one) but the tunic
    I'd love to get your opinions about it.
    Find it at http://www.therupturedduck.com/U-047...hoto-U-047.htm

I know this tunic was in the possession of Mark. We spoke about it while it was his back than. The only concern I have is the color. Even though I have nothing to compare the color with, I like to see it more dark (olive )

Comment

He buddy !
      Mark who ? If he had this in his collection I'd love to see the rest of it.
      In my opinion the color is oke and a picture might give some discoloration.
      As far as I can see ( but indeed, who can compare ) it fits the ones I've seen in pictures. Wow, what a tunic ! I'm curious what Bob and Erich E. think about it.

Comment

Hi Hans old fighter!
        Mark Seagle owned it. Mark has a talent in finding great stuff, but seems to
        switch to another collecting area.

I would like to see it next to another normal SA tunic to see how the colors differ.

Comment

Well, seems oke to me but I wonder what Bob C en Erich B think about it. It sure is one of the rarest SA-tunics there are. Bob has the cap so ....

Comment

It is, IMO, 100% original and in outstanding condition. I know of only a couple others that have surfaced over the years, but this one is the best, plus it includes a photo album belonging to the original wearer.
            Erich
            Festina lente!

Comment

Hi Erich,

We agree. Amazing uniform.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X