Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NSDAP Armband

Hello everyone,
    When I purchased this armband I was told it was of early production possibly early 1930s late 1920s. The swastica is positioned in unordinary fashion.

It passed the burn test and does not glow under black light...

What do you think?

Cheers,

Stephen
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

Id very much doubt late 20s....the weave is possibly original 30s or later but even if the tailor attempted to put a static swastika on hes failed, its not even and the swastika dimentions appear incorrect from top to bottom
      Last edited by luftwaffe blue; 11-27-2014, 11:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by luftwaffe blue View Post
        Id very much doubt late 20s....the weave is possibly original 30s or later but even if the tailor attempted to put a static swastika on hes failed, its not even and the swastika dimentions appear incorrect from top to bottom
        Have you seen any like this before, and what do you think the chances are of it being authentic?

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by sshea1 View Post
          Have you seen any like this before, and what do you think the chances are of it being authentic?

Regards
          Some early armbands may have had a static swastikas but these were VERY early armbands, those looked almost home made, this one is not homemade and are seen often, it really is sloppily made and I would er on the side of caution, id wait and get other opinions, best Sean

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
          X