FlandersMilitaria

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HJ Armband - Flieger Technische Vorschule Taucha Tag and Named to HJ Youth =Thoughts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HJ Armband - Flieger Technische Vorschule Taucha Tag and Named to HJ Youth =Thoughts?

Had a procedure on Monday and thought I would throw this up while I am rehabilitating at home.

It is the only armband that remains from my collection, so thought I would show this Flieger Technische Vorschule Taucha armband that is tagged and named to HJ Youth, Helmut Werner. It was the only armband I ever found where I knew exactly where it came from and who owned it. Guess it's why it is the last armband.
    Attached Files
    Alitur vitium vivitque tegendo

Attached Files

Comment

I love it. Awesome.

Comment

Great armband

Comment

The HJ armband...

Dear Jeff,

The armband you show is totally legit and in my opinion a nice example....it most certainly belonged to a HJ-member who served at the: 'Technische Vorschule der Luftwaffe Leipzig-Taucha' (or technical air-force pre-schooling institute) based in the town of Taucha.

Some years ago I had - and sold - a special cuff-title that also belonged to a member who served at this schooling-institute....I have attached a picture.

Hope this helps you a bit further....

Best regards,

Coco
          Attached Files
          Pls. have also a look at my web-site: www.hiscoll.com

sigpic

Comment

Love named armbands! Very cool example!

Comment

Thanks for the nice responses Gents. Coco, nice cuff you had and Chris good to hear from you again.

Comment

I had one of these many years ago and sold it to a collector in Scandanavia
                Attached Files

Comment

Interesting. Thanks for posting. Name tags are rare but not for this school. Must have been a requirement.

Originally posted by paulj View Post
                  I had one of these many years ago and sold it to a collector in Scandanavia

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                  X