NSFK Helmet Decal Lot Opinions Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NSFK Helmet Decal Lot Opinions Please

I obtained these decals today and would like to know if they are good, and if so, what value do they have? Some have paper stuck on the front from being stored away improperly. I guess if the decal was soaked wet for application, the front paper would float off.
    Attached Files

Yes they are original! and I think you want to see this and the value!!usually spot on with assessments...
    http://www.germanmilitaria.com/Polit...s/N037568.html

btw here they are on a helmet,they also go on glider helmets..

Comment

Those are rare originals, I agree. I think the seller who listed his decal sheet on the Guild's site has a rather optimistic idea of their value, though.
      Erich
      Festina lente!

Comment

What would a realistic value be?

Comment

What would be a reasonable price to ask for the sheet of 6 decals?

Comment

I almost got these as well for what he was asking, it was almost as if he thought they were fake if these are the same ones I saw

Comment

These came from a different source.

Comment

Price is hard to determine. I've never seen one for sale, but, like everything else, they're worth what someone will pay for them. If you want to see what the market will bear, IMO you would have to sell them through a well-publicized auction.
                Erich
                Festina lente!

Comment

Watch & wait ... soon there will be several out of the woodwork NSFK helmets. The NSFK wore berets, kepi & leather flight helmets similar to the NSKK crash helmets and there are many period photos to prove this.
                  I have never come across any period photos of NSFK members wearing civic helmets or other helmets with the Icarus decal on it. I have seen period photos of the decal on the front of the flight helmets. I know some will say that just because there are no period photos of helmets with the Icarus it does not mean that they never existed. But that is just me I am from Missouri & need to see it to believe it.I am sure the decals that started this thread are original .... just not meant for civic or combat helmets JMHO.

Mike
                  Last edited by rlimike; 11-23-2014, 11:03 AM.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                  X