meet nsdap member 614 hauptmann max werlundt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

meet nsdap member 614 hauptmann max werlundt

hi guys this arrived this week and i thought i'd share it..attributed gold party badge and its original owner
    Attached Files

more
    Attached Files

Comment

pics
      Attached Files

Comment

Top material and impressive low number.

Regards, Wim
        Freedom is not for Free

Comment

That's a super attributed badge that I almost bought years ago and should have.
          This badge was originally offered by WH then CG and lastly by Ulric. Congrats on a fine addition to your collection!

Comment

Originally posted by ErichS View Post
            That's a super attributed badge that I almost bought years ago and should have.
            This badge was originally offered by WH then CG and lastly by Ulric. Congrats on a fine addition to your collection!
            you sir are spot on!! i bought it off uric two weeks ago

Comment

Very nice badge and attribution. Did the material include anything of Werlundt's military service. His shoulder boards have Nebenfarbe but no Administrative device. I was wondering in what branch of the Heer he served. I looked for him in the 1944/45 rank list but the lowest rank included was Major. He had WWI service too. I presume the prior owners/dealers did not bother to investigate the archives for information?

Comment

Hope you did not pay full asking price.

Not sure what kind of research CG included - if any -, but the attribution might be wrong. If you perform a search on this forum you will find what I am talking about. If you have nothing but the dealers word on the attribution, you should engage someone to perform research.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                X