Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adolf Hitler Plaque by Franksche Eisenwerke Adolfshüttte

Adolf Hitler Plaque by Franksche Eisenwerke Adolfshüttte
    I hope this is the right place to post this.
    I have this Adolf Hitler Plaque that was made by Franksche Eisenwerke, Adolfshütte with about a 13 inch diameter. Looks like the Artist was C. Stock (1933). I looks well made but I have never seen one of these before. Any help you can provide is much appreciated. Thank you very much for your help. Jürgen
    Attached Files

a
    Attached Files

Comment

b
      Attached Files

Comment

100% .In my Opinion the best plaque .Number C-302 in Medallic portraits of Adolf Hitler book by R.W Colbert & William Hyber. I also have this beautiful plaque.

Comment

Thank you Tomega for your input. Does anybody else have any additional information on this AH Plaque. I have seen many but this one is a first for me. Thank you in advance for any additional information and your help. Much appreciated. Jurgen

Comment

Nobody else? Must be quite rare then. Any other opinion is welcome. Thank you, Jurgen

Comment

Not rare, but there's not much more to say.
              Erich
              Festina lente!

Comment

Thank you all for your feedback. Maybe not as rare as a Coburg Badge by a long shut but still rare since I have seen only 2 in many years of collecting. I am sure there are more in many collections but still not a common item in my opinion. The company was bombed quite a bit during the War but still in business today. http://www.frank-hdr.de/uber_e.html
                Thank you all for your help. Much appreciated. Jurgen

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                X